When: August 20th, 2020
We are proud to offer this select opportunity for ISSA/IEHA members and cleaning professionals everywhere to learn from W. Edwards Deming,. The Deming Institute consultants will provide hands-on guidance and five takeaways for personal, professional, and organizational success.
”5 Deming Takeaways
1. How Constancy of Purpose drives success, and how to incorporate process improvement as a long-term, stepped path to enormous benefits.
2. How to use Simple Statistical Methods to track and systematically improve what is most important.
3. How to Solve Productivity Issues in partnership with the workforce, keeping quality efforts in-house and finding meaningful solutions as a team.
4. How to Avoid the Low-bid Mentality and Minimize Total Cost by working with a single or key suppliers.
5. How to Upgrade Equipment and Processes for Success using the time-tested Deming System of Profound Knowledge® (SOPK).
The class will run from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm (pacific time).
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now
Please submit your information to download IEHA's IHW Celebration GuideClose