IEHA 52nd Conference and Convention
Where: Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center, 650 S. Griffin St, Dallas Texas 75202
When: October 29th - November 1st, 2018
We hope you'll join us in Dallas, TX, for our 52nd Conference and Convention! With more than 12 hours of education planned on topics ranging from leadership, staffing, and personal branding, this is an event you won't want to miss!
Your registration also includes free admittance to the ISSA Show North America 2018 exhibit hall featuring over 700 leading suppliers from around the world. Learn about the latest advancements in cleaning, see where the industry is headed, meet with new partners, discover innovative solutions, and watch hands-on demos of the latest equipment, technology, and services—and that’s just a taste!
Master Level REH/CEH Boot Camp will be held at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel, Dallas TX, US - 400 North Olive Street, Dallas, TX, 75201
REH/CEH Boot Camp will be held at the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center, 650 S. Griffin St, Dallas Texas 75202
For detailed registration packages, click here.
ISSA Show North America Highlights
- Certify for Leadership Success with IEHA: IEHA offers a highly valued Professional Education Credentialing Program (PECP) consisting of 16 modules providing training on management, technical, and administrative skills. PECP participants can attain the Certified Executive Housekeeper (CEH), Registered Executive Housekeeper (REH) and go on to achieve a Master CEH or REH designation to boost their careers. October 29, 7:30 a.m - 5:30 p.m.
- Lunch and Learn: State of the Industry Panel
Moderator: John Barrett
Panelists: Distributor, Manufacturer, Wholesaler, Residential, BSC
Discerning the direction of the economy, adapting your business strategy to an ever-changing industry, keeping up with new technology—it can be mind boggling. Get fine-tuned viewpoints on these topics and more during this lively session. The panelists will offer their astute assessments and observations on what is ahead for the industry, reflecting the voice of each business type, to help you plan your next move and stay competitive. October 29, 11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Certify for Leadership Success with IEHA: IEHA offers the highly valued Professional Education Credentialing Program (PECP) consisting of 16modules providing training on management, technical, and administrative skills. PECP participants can attain the Certified Executive Housekeeper (CEH), Registered Executive Housekeeper (REH) and go on to achieve a Master CEH or REH designation to boost their careers. October 30, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- IEHA Awards: Presented by, Michael Patterson, MNA, MREH – IEHA Executive Director and Council President - Zainudeen Popoola, MREH. November 1, 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
For a complete listing of IEHA education at the ISSA Show, click here.
Spotlight & Keynote Speakers
- David Goggins: October 29, 9:30 a.m. — Kick off your week with the inspirational David Goggins, a former Navy Seal and Guinness World Record holder. Using his real-life experiences Goggins will reveal what it takes to ensure a successful mission.
- Darren Hardy: October 31, 9:00 a.m. — You won’t want to miss this invigorating presentation where he will outline the operating system that underlies all significant achievement and delivers a complete action plan that you can start executing immediately.
- George W. Bush: November 1, 9:00 a.m. — Be sure to attend this informal, yet insightful chat between Former President George W. Bush and current ISSA Executive Director John Barrett as the two “heads of state” discuss world events and politics, as well as a need for strong leadership in today’s business environment.
Entertainment & Networking
- Welcome Networking Reception: Monday, October 29, 7:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. — Meet, or get re-acquainted with, colleagues from all over the world while you enjoy complimentary light snacks and beverages during this friendly mixer. It’s the perfect way to get set for a whole week of innovation, connections, and more education!
- ISSA Backlot Bash: Wednesday, October 31, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. — Psst. Here’s the inside scoop on the hottest, most rockin’ party in Dallas on October 31: the first-ever ISSA Backlot Bash. Featuring live entertainment, free food and drinks, and special celebrity appearances, this industry exclusive get-together promises to be the biggest networking event of the year. (Keep this on the down-low but rumor has it that the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders are going to crash the party!)
- VIP AT&T Stadium Tour: Thursday, November 1, 3:00 p.m. — Sports fan or not, a behind-the-scenes tour of “Jerry’s World,” the iconic AT&T Stadium, home to the Dallas Cowboys, is just one of those you-gotta-do-it-at-least-once lifetime activities. Not only will you experience first-hand AT&T Stadium’s cleaning strategies and techniques during this back-of-the-house tour, you will also enjoy rare views of the top spots in the stadium. Plus, you’ll bring home practical tips from the pros that you can implement immediately. The tour includes the field, luxury suites, radio and media press box, Dallas Cowboys locker room, Dallas Cheerleaders locker room, post-game interview room, and more!