Frontline Program (Certified Frontline Association Program)
Designed for entry level through supervisory level housekeeping employees, to help them:
- Learn cleaning techniques
- Achieve quality
Affordable: $99.00 per student or $89.00 with 10 or more students.
Convenient: Training will be conducted at a facility of your choice by IEHA certified trainers. For more information and associated cost please contact the Association Office at 800-200-6342.
Up-to-Date Industry Standards in:
- Standards - Standards to Consider, Defining and Developing Department Standards, etc.
- Chemical Controls - Chemical Selection, Specialized Products, etc.
- Interior Finishes and Furnishings - Floor Types, Floor Care Methods, etc.
- General Cleaning - Elevators, Drinking Fountains, Vents, Clinical Support and Ancillary Services Areas, etc.
- Waste Management - Identifying and Labeling Hazard Areas, EPA Regulatory Program for Medical Waste Incinerators, etc.
- OSHA Compliance - Bloodborne Pathogen Compliance, Hand Washing, etc.
- Security and Safety - OSHA Compliance, Training for Safety, Lockout/Tagout, etc.
Sign up today and begin to see the difference!
Program available in English and Spanish.