Certified Environmental Services Specialist Program (Frontline Staff)
Designed for entry level EVS Specialist/Technicians Housekeepers ,Custodians, Housekeeper Porters or Janitors to help them:
- Learn cleaning techniques
- Achieve quality
Affordable: $199.00 per student or $189.00 with 10 or more students on-line membership included.
Convenient: 2-day instructor lead training course. Training will be conducted at a facility of your choice by an IEHA certified trainer. Instructor fee will apply for more information please contact the Association Office at 847-982-0800;1377 or 1385
Up-To-Date Industry Standard In:
- Team Building
- Leadership/Management Skills
- Real life examples and class participation is encouraged
- Standards - Standards to Consider, Defining and Developing Department Standards, etc.
- Personal Protective Equipment Standards PPE Requirements
- Chemical Controls - Chemical Selection, Specialized Products, etc.
- Interior Finishes and Furnishings - Floor Types, Floor Care Methods, etc.
- General Cleaning - Elevators, Drinking Fountains, Vents, Clinical Support and Ancillary Services Areas, etc.
- Waste Management - Identifying and Labeling Hazard Areas, EPA Regulatory Program for Medical Waste Incinerators, etc.
- OSHA Compliance - Bloodborne Pathogen Compliance, Hand Washing, etc.
- Security and Safety - OSHA Compliance, Training for Safety, Lockout/Tagout, etc.
- Infection Control
- Pest Control