Read our articles!
- Be Green and Healthy - At Home And Away
- Living With Allergies—And Animals
- EPA Says: Save 10,000 Gallons in 10 Minutes
- IEHA Recommends ‘Slippery’ Surfaces - But It’s Not What You Think
- Ten Tips On Clutter Control
- Preventive Pest Control
- Don’t Sacrifice Safety When Using A Microwave
- IEHA Shares Three Top Tips for Home Cleaning
- Involving Kids in Cleaning - A Key to Family Success
- Cleaning And Organizing - Year-Round
- Lighten Your Laundry Room Load
- Caring For Granite Countertops
- Do You Know Where Your House is Wasting Water?
- Bed Bugs and What to Do About Them
- IEHA and The Housekeeping Channel (HC) Promote Clean and Healthy Schools For Dummies Pocket Guide – Warding Off Cold and Flu Season Through Preventive Steps
- Messy Times And How To Handle Them
- Protecting People and Planet Through Better Cleaning Choices
- Living With Pets And Plants
- An Easy, Greener Way To Recycle Food Waste?
- Correcting Mold and Musty Odors from Basements
- The Top Five Worst Household Odors—and Green Solutions
- Pointers on Pools and Swimming Safety
- Crib Safety - Tips to Keep Little Ones Safe
- Poison Prevention Pointers for Spring
- A Guide to Choosing Cleaning Products – Seeing Past the Marketing Hype
- Choosing Green Cleaning Products
- Don’t Let Pests Winter In Your Home
- How to Promote and Support Clean, Healthy Schools
- Bed Bug Update from EPA
- Green Organization Tips For More Productivity, Less Stress
- Healthy Housekeeping - Food Storage
- High-Efficiency Washers - Tougher On Stains But Gentler On Clothing
- Bed Bugs 101
- Decluttering Your Closet
- A Flush of Exhilaration: Benefits Of High Efficiency Toilets
- Get In The Zone - Closet Organizing
- Drain Cleaning Made Easy
- How to Fold a Fitted Sheet - Professional Tips from IEHA
- Fireplace Safety Tips
- Getting Your Home Ready For Cooler Weather
- Good Reasons To "Flip" Your Home Maintenance Routines
- Controlling Harmful Bacteria On Soft Surfaces In Your Home
- Caring For Wood Floors
- Financial Housekeeping - Recession Survival Tips
- Wondering What Your Cleaning Style Is? Take the Quiz
- Swine Flu: Taking Care of a Sick Person in Your Home
- Living Greener And Breathing Healthier Air
- Stretching Your Family's Dollar Around The Home
- Garage Storage Tips
- Cooking for Company - Keep it Sanitary!
- How To Maintain Your Vacuum Cleaner
- Upholstery Cleaning and Care
- How to Care for Wood Furniture
- Floor Care Tips
- Five Ways to Improve the Air Quality in Your Home
- Housekeeping Shortcuts from the IEHA
- Green Disinfection - Is It Possible?
- Cleanliness is Next to Disinfection
- Germ Warfare - Understanding the Enemy
- Five Tips for Greener Cleaning
- Simple Tips for Big Time Savings
- How to Find a Clean and Healthy Hospital
- Ice Guidelines for Healthier Beverages
- How to Find a Clean and Healthy Hotel
- The Finer Points of Bed Making
Find even more great housekeeping advice.
What's good for buildings outside the home is good for inside the home too...
Welcome to the International Executive Housekeepers Association! The International Executive Housekeepers Association (IEHA) provides education, tools and support for executive housekeepers, those 3500-plus caring professionals that oversee housekeeping at hotels, hospitals, assisted living centers, schools, college dorms, and other public places in the United States and internationally. Since IEHA members are skilled caretakers of indoor environments, we've learned a thing or two about better, faster and healthier ways to "keep house," and provided the articles and tips on this page in cooperation with our partner, The Housekeeping Channel.
Books we've contributed to that you might find useful.
Learn how the pros handle bacteria, viruses, fungi, and other microbial infections!
Free! - Order online via our secure store.
Join the world in teaching children how to maintain a cleaner, safer, and healthier environment!
Order online via our secure store.