Integrated Cleaning and Measurement - Advanced Quality Assurance Training
When: April 15th, 2010
3:00 pm (Eastern)
Integrated Cleaning and Measurement
Advanced Quality Assurance Training
April 15, 2010, 3:00 to 4:30 PM EST
- FREE for IEHA Members! This Webinar is offered complimentary to IEHA Members due to the generous support of Rubbermaid Commercial Products. IEHA MEMBERS MUST LOG IN USING THEIR USERNAME AND PASSWORD IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE FREE RATE FOR THIS WEBINAR. If you do not know your username and password to access the members-only portion of the Web site, please call the Association Office at (800) 200-6342, and we will be happy to set you up!
- $25 for Non-Members, or Join IEHA Today for the Special Price of $145
By attending this Webinar, you will learn:
- The basic concepts, methods, and tools used as part of ICM to improve service quality with regards to health, safety, productivity, and cost control.
- The value of adopting science-based quantitative measurement systems.
- How to implement entry level ICM processes in your daily cleaning operations.
- Information, tools, and resources needed to continue research and implementation regarding ICM.
Presented by William R. Griffin
President, Cleaning Consultant Services, Inc., Seattle, WA
William “Bill” Griffin has over 30 years experience in the cleaning industry as a cleaner, consultant, and educator. He is the author of the Comprehensive Custodial Training Manual, How to Sell and Price Contract Cleaning, How to Start and Operate a Successful Cleaning Business, and other books and manuals, as well as hundreds of articles regarding cleaning, maintenance, and self-employment. Griffin is a International Sanitary Supply Association (ISSA), Cleaning Industry Management Standard—Green Building (CIMS-GB) Consultant and Assessor. He is certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) as a Master Cleaner, and is an active carpet and hard surface-flooring inspector and approved IICRC instructor for carpet (CCT & CMT), stone (SMT), and hard floors (FCT). Griffin has extensive experience as a consultant to government agencies, manufacturers, associations, and private businesses of all types and sizes throughout the world.
- Orientation to Integrated Cleaning & Measurement (ICM) and Measuring Devices (MD)
- What the Science is Telling Us
- Industry Trends, Today & Tomorrow
- Potential Applications
- Limitations and Risks
- The Implementation Process
The Tools and Equipment
- Do’s and Don’ts - Testing Protocols
- Testing Focus and Reality
- Working with Recording Forms
- Policies, Procedures, and Training
- Consistency is Critical
- A Review of the Current Tools
- ATP Meters: How ATP Meters Work and What they Test
- Microscopes – Portable and Electronic
- Gloss Meters
- Particle Counters
- Other Test Equipment and Processes
How to Implement ICM Testing in your Facility
- The Commitment, Goals, and Timeline
- The Process
Question and Answer Period