IEHA's 46th Annual Conference and Convention
Where: Chicago, Illinois
When: October 14th - 19th, 2012
IEHA is going the extra mile for its members this October 14-19, 2012, at the Doubletree Magnificent Mile in Chicago during its 46th Annual Conference and Convention in conjunction with ISSA/INTERCLEAN - North America! We all know facility managers must manage a mile a minute, so race to the finish line by gaining knowledge and expertise and attending IEHA's Convention!
Attendees will receive:
- 10+ hours of exclusive facility manager-focused educational sessions regarding management skills and continuous improvement, featuring IEHA’s own expert members as presenters!
- 20+ hours of additional ISSA sponsored educational sessions that will help you do your job better!
- 17+ hours to discover new technologies, products and services to improve performance from more than 700 vendors on the ISSA/INTERCLEAN® tradeshow floor!
- Global networking and the opportunity to share and learn with peers in every cleaning industry segment!
- Take away proven best practices that you can easily and immediately implement upon your return!
- Return to work recharged, enthusiastic and excited with newfound skills that everyone in your facility will benefit from!
- And much more!
For your convenience, IEHA will handle all room reservations for the Magnificent All-Inclusive Packages, which will be offered until August 30, 2012, or until they are sold out. Otherwise, you will be in charge of making your own room reservations. Room reservations may be may at the DoubleTree Magnificent Mile by calling 312-787-6100 and giving them the "IEH" group code or making your reservation online by clicking here. (Special rate of $190 per night, plus taxes).
Interested in sponsoring an event at IEHA's Convention? View our 2012 Sponsorship Opportunties!
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago in October!